Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Jones Soda

I admit it, I love Jones Soda.

Somehow this simple drink has captured most of what it is to be me within it's bottle.
From it's awesome pictures on the bottles to the random limited edition versions, it captured the essence of being nerdy and artistic, without going over the top. 
For once a soda gives you the opportunity to have your photograph on their bottle. 
My favourite factoid from browsing their wikipedia page was probably when I found that last year they created Magic: The Gathering versions of the drinks. Right now they have Buffy labels! Yummy!

The best part of the soda, however, is the bottle caps. Look inside and there's always a message, be it inspirational, factual, or persuasive.  I've recieved such things as;

"You are gifted in many ways"

"Be an angel, save a life"

"Rent a foreign film"

Or my personal favourite, 
"You just helped save a child's eyesight. Thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment