Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time...fly now...ok? ok.

I'm writing this at work. Because I really don't have anything better to do. Like D posted in the "about us" section, I work in an office building, making good money by sitting in a comfy office chair in front of a computer answering calls all day. I figure if I write to you (fellow blog readers) (like you're actually reading this) time would fly a lot quicker.

I guess I might as well further a description of myself now that I'm here. Stuff you'll never find the in "about us" section of this blog. I was born June 24th of 91, so I'm a cancer, and apparently cancer's are supposed to be very in touch with their emotions and cry a lot and stuff. I'm not saying I'm not...and I'm not saying I don't, but I can also be a cold hard bitch (good song). I'm the kinda guy that'll do the nice thing not to offend anybody, and it's been my bane since the age of 0. I'll speak my mind, but in an extremely passive way and if anyone disagrees I just make like a leaf and blow away. It's a weakness I guess, but people like me more because I'm nice I guess. I'm getting kind of tired of it actually. I normally care so much about how or what people think of me that I completely change the way I act in front of them. Guess that's why I'm a decent actor, I've put on so many faces already, what's a few more right?

But then this makes me seem like either a bad person or a pussy, and I assure you, I'm neither.

Hold on a sec...on a call.

K that was an interesting call.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I nee more guts...balls...whatever. I shouldn't really care what other people think of me (at least not as much as I do right now). I should feel the way I want to feel and let it show, if I don't approve of something I think it's about damn time I should say it...is this a blog or like a motivational speech before a football game? It's the championship R!! Step it up! C'mon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment