Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

The greatest quotes about love

Don't worry, I'm not getting sappy.Whilst watching QI, I was inspired to collect the greatest list of love quotations ever.

... or at least some interesting ones.


"Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock."
- John Barrymore
"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house."
 - Groucho Marx

"I've been in love with the same woman for forty-one years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me."
 - Henry Youngman

"I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox."
 - Woody Allen

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years - then we met."
 - Rodney Dangerfield

"They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I figure that's why my boyfriend moved."
 - Christy Murphy

"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."
 - Robin Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment